Tuesday, April 27, 2010

More sass than my normal amount is bad for the country - part 2

Be on notice - I will no longer be carrying ID... Know why?...People should know who I am!  Sue - Glee.

Okay... fasten your seat belts...
1. Mayor Mike Bell should shave his mustache.  It's amazingly LAME, OLD FASHIONED and DUH.
2. Jerry Anderson must stop coloring his hair.  We are all "in the know"
3. Madison...Okay, we've got all evening open...let's go over the plans!
4. Women... when you wear those shirts that have a "white tee shirt" insert but it's just a little bit of material going across the opening. you are NOT fooling anyone.  When you try doing one with two different "shirts" underneath the top you have really stepped over a bridge you don't want to be on!  I will give a break for the "blouse/sweater combo because some times those can pass.  I've had it work both ways.
5. I would like everyone to step back from the mirror and take a long good look.  Think this...it's always better to wear a size that fits, even if it's a size bigger, than to wear something that is too tight.
Seriously, wearing something that shows rolls in the front, back and sides does you no favors.
6. I bought some dark purple...almost black...nail polish today.  I painted my thumb.  I think this might be really frightening.  : )
7. DO NOT STAND IN LINE AT THE STORE, LIBRARY, STARBUCKS AND TALK ON YOUR PHONE.  IF YOU DO THIS, PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED TO GET IN FRONT OF YOU, CALL YOU RUDE HEAD AND SMACK YOU.
8. Geography lesson...Ottawa county Ohio is not Lucas county Ohio.  Yeah Cherie we know that... ? STOP ACTING LIKE CRYSTAL BOWERSOX'S IS FROM TOLEDO AND CLAIMING ALL THE GLORY LIKE TOLEDO HAD EVERYTHING TO DO WITH HER WINNING OR NOT WINNING OR STAYING ON THE SHOW OR NOT!  GET OVER YOURSELF.
9. If your mother is alive, you should be in the planning/buying stage of all the mother's day goodness.  That means, buy good gifts, plan for more gifts and keep your eye out for good surprise gifts.
10.  One day soon, I may be in a movie review.  Don't ask for my autograph afterwards if you didn't want it before!


Peace Out.
C

No comments: