Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I'm sorry... I just can't help it!

PAM!!!!!

Normally I don't condone leaving early but I have an appointment with the horse doctor.  How that horse became a doctor, I don't know.  No, I'm kidding.  He's just a regular doctor who shoots your horse in the head when its leg is broken.

Okay, listen up Flenderson, you're being weak and ineffectual.  I'm cowboying this meeting, okay"  Here are the new rules, okay?  Earth tones only.  Also, women are forbidden to wear pants.

Dwight on Angela - She introduced me to so many things: pasteurized milk, sheets, monotheism, presents on your birthday, preventive medicine.

Yes, I repeat, a drug dealer is on the premises of Dunder Mifflin.  His name is Toby Flenderson and he recently returned from a mysterious vacation in Central America.  I have risked a great deal to tell you this information.  My name is ..Andy...Andy Bernard.  Andrew Bernard.  That's my name.  See you soon. - Dwight.

Listen, when I saw you talking to Erin earlier, I noticed that your pupils dilated and your skin flushed and I'm assuming a little bit of blood rushed into your penis.  Well, a little bit of blood rushed into mine as well, so where does that leave us?

Some times words are enough.  Who doesn't love Dwight!!!

No comments: