Tuesday, April 27, 2010

More sass than my normal amount is bad for the country!

It's so amazing how I can be shocked/surprised/blown away still. With all that I've seen, heard, experienced...the best part is that there is room for new, wonderful, terrible, full on life.  I know the thought of me ramped up a notch or two is almost too much to bear... but I just want it stated that you were forewarned.
1. Road Rage is real.  It is out there and it's totally waiting for the most calm under pressure driver.  The reason I love driving in bad weather is that it keeps that sub par drivers home!  The second the sun peeps out every single mud flap driver is out on that pavement.  What the $$%^& are these people thinking?  Just because you have a license, does not mean you should drive.  Why doesn't every one take a minute to breathe and think about where you're going, the best route to get there and familiarize yourself with speed limits, interstates and driving options?  Otherwise I am about to drop the Cherie wearing boy friend style hairdo bomb on you!  My new things will be to blow my horn, flip you off, and scream my head off at you.  Don't worry, I know that sounds so immature and non chi-ish.  Don't worry, I won't do it in real time, but in 3rd person in my head time!
2. As your TV guru I am going to tell you the shows you should watch.  If you have any suggestions, keep them to yourself.  It's my blog, it's my opinions that count and you're basically clueless anyway.  Here we go:
Not in any particular order...1
1. Project Runway
2. Top Chef
3. The Good Wife
4. Flashforward
5. The Office
6. 30 Rock
7. The Big Bang Theory
8. Models of the Runway
9. Southland
10. Criminal Minds
11. Dexter
12. Nurse Jackie
That's it.  No more, no less.  This helps keep you well rounded and keeps a foot in the door of what's cool and in verses being a complete loser not knowing about any of this stuff.  How did I figure this out when I just got cable 8 months ago?  Watch and learn.  No, that's what I mean, I watched and I learned.  Every other show is a waste of time and stupid.  Don't you be.
I have so much more to stay under this title so I'll come back but right now my daughter is home and she wants me to play the video game with her.  People want me.  What can I say?
Peace out Baby!

No comments: