Sunday, April 11, 2010

...it's like my DS


Do I have it? I just can't tell. I don't know why it would be so hard for me to do anything for 30 days. "They say" ..."anyone can do anything for 30 days...there is an end in sight." Just do it. Well, I'm gonna try. 30 days of Blogging and see if it's life changing. I will say this... I've been trying super hard to train on my DS EVERYDAY...it has made a difference. I can now complete the Saturday Sudoku, in ink no less, and I do it in one sitting. Before I trained on the DS, I couldn't even think about completing a Saturday sudoku. That's crazy talk! I have also decreased my time on most of the training sessions, which means I'm getting faster. I tell everyone that I'm doing this to keep myself from getting Alzheimer's but in truth, I just like playing the games. I also like using a stylus. Do you?

I'm planning on some sort of system and trying to keep it from being a complete RANT!

Here's what I'm thinking:


  • No more than 2 days a week of Politics...and all that that embraces.

  • One day a week - the "6 Words Description"

  • One day a week - pure humors tales

  • One day a week - a visit from the others in my head

  • One day a week - Confessions of a Gardener/Sewer/Painter/Artist

  • One day a week - Reckless Abandon

I think we are on to something here... It's Sunday night, 11:04pm and it has begun!




No comments: