Tuesday, September 24, 2013

It just doesn't fit...

So, the blog can't handle my 16 minute tour of Martha so I've taken to cutting it down into 2 minute increments and that's not working so well either.  Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.  Meanwhile, all sorts of new things have been happening or not happening.  Do you remember this...

or perhaps you remember it like this...
It's hard to tell but the counter tops  are 29" tall.  Try that out.  See where that hits your leg when you hold a yard stick beside it. That is SHORT!!!  And that is LOW!!!  What I forgot to get a snap of was the drop ceiling...ugh.  Well, it's not done but let's take a look...


Here is George "acting" like he's doing something... We have the bottom of the shelf installed and it is LEVEL!

I love this... it says "BORTZ" and that is the family name of the people Martha was originally built for.  So this is original trim and a MUST STAY with Martha. (Side note: JM, I put this up here for you.  I know how much you like to talk about the original family!)


Side panels and middle panel along with the top of the cabinet are UP!

Cabinet is up and waiting for shelves...and paint... and stain... and more work.

Side walls are drywalled and the electric for the dishwasher is run! Looks like we have so much done and yet so much more to go...I have more snaps but it won't let me upload...
Hmmmm...
I'll be back.
Thanks for checking in on us.
Peace,
C





No comments: