Thursday, August 29, 2013

It's been a long time...

I know it's been too long since I've updated but it has been CRAZY here!  When last we talked, the plumber was coming and so were the kids.  It was true that I put my Project Manager job to the side and was full time Mom for the weekend. ... I think this is where I got thrown off kilter...but I'll really try to catch you up ...
Miss Madison taking a call...

Drew, Miles and Trish at the Fantasy Football Draft party!

Party Central... George and I strung up the lights... LOVE THIS!

I drafted Calvin Johnson!!! Shocking!!!  
This started on Friday night and we didn't stop until Sunday evening...so there were not any Martha updates or changes to speak of...but Monday the plumbers were in full swing... So all my prep work, with not much to show, was waiting for the guys to get here...

Butler's Pantry striped to the bones...

Floor...it is hardwood under all that glue and junk!

More walls and floors

The other side of the pantry... love that apple border!
So then we have the main floor bath...

before the tile tear down...

ceiling fan and another wonderful border!

Waiting for a toilet and sink and floor and new tile and for the love...it never ends!
Now this is some "good" lighting!  Would you like it?  You can have it for free! C'mon!




new door from the back kitchen wall
kitchen door to bath...getting closed

So it may seem like not much has been going on and per my usual night work and weekend overdrive, we need to be able to see some good stuff but all the changes are hidden ...as in behind the walls...







And here's the biggest of biggest news... old toilet on the left... and NEW LUXURY ADA HIGH TOILET!!!  omg YOU CAN GO THE BATHROOM AT MARTHA NOW!!!  AND I DON'T MEAN IN A BUCKET OR AT KFC!!!  WAS FINISHED TODAY AND I'VE USED IT 3 TIMES!  OH THE LUXURY!!!
I promise to keep you updated... I'm back at it and I can't wait to show you what is going on now!
Soon...
Thanks for checking in on us...
Peace,
C

No comments: