Monday, August 30, 2010

QUESTION!


I try to steer away from weather report blogging but MAN IS IT HOT!!!  I have some questions that do need answers...just not sure whom to ask or how to even bring some of them up so I thought I'd throw them out here in the big wide open and see what comes back.  By the way, I should mention that I am a HUGE believer of the "throw it out there and it will come to you" school of thought.  I can make a very long list of "putting it out there and getting what you asked for" it's totally great...just be careful what you put out there.
Okay here we go....

1.  Would it be wrong to tell your neighbors to shut the window when they're having sex?  I really don't want to hear OHHHH MYYYYYY GOOOOOODDDDDD...OHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh  while sitting on my deck reading. That might not seem bad but the hooooooting and whoaoaoaoaoaooaooing are nauseating me.

2.  How can I be in Mensa and just not get the 45 degree angle cut or is it the 90 degree angle cut?  I've wrecked two counter tops now and my husband might leave me if I do it again?  Is there any help for this problem?

3. Do you think you should ever tell someone how you really feel?  If yes, when?  If no, why not?

4. Am I being an "un-friend" if I don't?

5. How soon will it be until someone answers question 1?  It's getting out of control here! OOOOOHHHHH
MMMMYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOODDDD  SHUT THE FUCK UP! 

6. Why is it considered poor language choice to swear when it's really necessary?  I don't think you have to drop the "f" bomb every sixth word but seriously, it helps drive a point home sometimes and you have to believe that!    Fucking Right!  (just teasing)

7.  Would it be wrong to drop my regular speak for a British accent permanently?

8.  Did you leave the bloody trainers in the boot?  (Sorry, that was too British)

9. Why does this make me pee my pants?
Dwight: "I can raise and lower my cholesterol at will"
                                          Pam: "Why would you want to raise your cholesterol?"
                                                            Dwight: "So i could lower it."

10. Is it bad that I still want to make crank phone calls?

Some times I have to get off the serious train and jump on the fun one.  Hope this finds you well.  By the way, what are you doing right now?

Gotcha.
Peace out my questionnaires...
c

No comments: