Monday, May 10, 2010

Out there...

Well as you know or may not know... I kinda "put it out there".   I certainly don't do it on purpose, it's just how I am.  Because of this I do, on occasion set myself up for a tumble or two.  I take them just like everything in my life... with a stiff drink and a good swear word.  I'm laughing too hard to type right then, I think that should be an "lol" type of thing..instead it would be "LTHTT".  I might be on to something here.  I'll try it and see how it works.  LTHTT.  What do you think? 
Trying to stay on course, I have been talking to friends and family and people I don't know but that wait on me in the store or in line waiting for coffee etc.  This is what I've come up with.  Everyone... no scratch that, Most people fall into one of two categories... Too uptight or Not paying attention.  Where are the don't take yourself too seriously people?    Those are the ones I want to meet up with and have a conversation. 
I just had to take a break to cover my garden.  What the #@!$ ?  It's Mother's Day!  That is the safe day for flower planting.  All threats of frost are gone by this time and here we are, outside covering the vegetables.  It's supposed to hit 32 degrees tonight.  Hmmmm. 
Well, tomorrow is going to be my 30th blog in a row - my goal!  and I have something really big planned and I hope it works ... so when you get ready to read tomorrow evening, grab an adult beverage and a big smile and you'll be in for a real treat!  Oh yeah, remember to stop taking everything so seriously.  You don't have to make up for all the bad in the world and no one really wants you to anyway.  Now, if by chance, you fall in the other camp...WAKE UP  there are other life forces here in the planet with you.  For the LOVE!

Peace out my fellow travelers.
C

No comments: