Read these..they are good for you. Just like the bottle of wine I just drank!
1. Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
2. When in doubt, just take the next small step.
3. Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
4. Your job won't take care of you when you are sick. Your friends and family will. Stay in touch.
5. You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
6. Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
7. Cry with someone. It's more healing than crying alone.
8. It's OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
9. When it comes to chocolate, resistance is futile.
11. Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present.
12. It's OK to let your children see you cry.
13. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
14. If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn't be in it.
15. Everything can change in the blink of an eye.
16. Take a deep breath. It calms the mind.
17. Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful.
18. Whatever doesn't kill you really does make you stronger.
19. It's never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
20. When it comes to going after what you love in life, don't take no for an answer.
There is a list of things to live by...this is a sampler and even if you've read some of them before it's helpful to read them again. Reinforcement is good. Hope you're enjoying this beautiful May weather.
Sleep tight don't let the bed bugs bite!