Thursday, April 15, 2010

It's just a small bug right now...







I guess, depending on my mood, I'm pretty optimistic but there are things out there in this big bad world that are starting to scare me... these are just a few things I ponder on daily. 




1. Why don't drivers realize that they should never let a car out into their lane when the light is green.  I saw two cars get hit from this in one weeks time. 

2. On the car note... when you are getting on to the expressway, YOU HAVE TO YIELD.  Not the car already on the expressway.  They can stay in their lane and go any speed they want and they do NOT have to pull over into a fast lane to let you in.  Look up the definition of YIELD.

3. Sarah Palin... OMG... I don't know what else to say.  Well, wait, I do.  Why...Why...Why?

4. When people say that they want smaller government and they want to take back the country... ask them this and don't let up until they give a viable answer...  Name 3 things you want to do to make the government smaller and tell me how you'd do it.  What exactly do you mean by "take back the country"?   Seriously think about that one.  There is a huge, underlying, hurtful, harmful sentiment here...make them say it.

5. Why do people say "well, she's a LIBERAL" like it's a bad thing?  The people who say that, by the way, are almost always koolaid drinking born again "Christians"... Shocker from the vault! 

6. Diet Coke taste like dirt is in it.  Yuck!

7.  You should be able to put your kids in a time capsule that keeps them little and sweet and at home and at that time in their lives where they just love you so much.  I don't know why no one has come up with that yet.

8. There are very few things that can't be helped by a comfortable chair, a great jazz song and a stiff drink.

Told ya this one was going to be a small one.
Happy dreams.

No comments: