Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Choices

I think George was relieved that my 30 day trial was up... he wouldn't have to put up with me saying that I couldn't go to bed until my blog was finished.  Hello day 31!  Now that I've started this I am finding it extremely satisfying and I'm not sure I want to give it up.  I've enjoyed my blogging and if it's all the same to you, I'm going to keep it up.
Now for some of my "poor choices".  The book is heavy with paper and the lists are long.  Where would I begin?  I could start with a list of friend choices I've made that in the end turned out to not be the most "friendly" options but that won't serve me now.  I could start naming all the past paramours but that might get me into more trouble and more poor choices.  LOL  Okay, I've decided to go back to the other side...
I found a great book for my "Daily 5". (If you don't know what that is, see post "What's Good" 5/3/10) I am having fun filling it up and when I go back and read it I get so darn happy.  Even with this weather we are having in mid May!  I think I'm going to have to find a way to sort out the best of the best and put them up in a frame so I can get a big smile out of them.  That begs the question, how are you doing on your Daily 5?  Are you working on it or did you give up?  What's your favorite so far? 
Here's today's question:   What is the best choice you've made?  What is the worst choice you've made?  I'm not looking for anything cute or flippant.  I'm looking for an in-your-gut-right-there-you-can-feel-it answer.  Write these answers in your Daily 5 book.  Come back in a few days...you might surprise yourself.  I know I did.  I am going to leave you with another question and before you answer it, you need to be able to defend it....  Are you the best friend you can be?  If not, why?  What's directing your actions?  If you answered yes, give me 5 proofs. This is a test.  This is only a test.  Make your choices.  I want to hear them.

Peace out my buckaroos!
C

No comments: