Monday, April 19, 2010

Let's go down this road

We had a friend come stay with us last night and our discussions mentally and physically wiped me out!  It takes so much out of me to defend what I feel needs defending.  I spend today trying to recover.  So here it is, Sunday night and I'm still not back.  When I find mysellf in this position I usually do the "Family VanTrap" thing... think of my favorite things...so here goes -

1. Dinner with friends, good food and great conversation
2. You go to my head - Louis Armstrong & Oscar Peterson
3. Barefoot walking in damp, lush grass
4. Pillars of the Earth & World without End
5. Shrimp Cocktail
6. Presents
7. Knock knock jokes
8. Free time in Barnes and Noble
9. Car Road Trips
10. Moonlight Sonata
11. Smelling sweet babies and hearing them giggling
12. Dexter
13. This American Life
14. The perfect dish
15. Scrambled Eggs with cream cheese
16. On the hammock with my pillow and a breeze

Okay...this is sorta a lame one but I have done one week.  Only 3 more to go and I did it for 30 days.  I'm too far down the road to go back now!


No comments: